Embedded C/C++ Software Engineer
GAL is looking for an experienced Embedded Software Test Engineer with C/C++ experience to work in the PCB operations team.
- Full life cycle development including new development and design, as well as enhancements to the existing software.
- Technical design of system architecture and software components.
- Develop drivers for CAN, UART, SPI, and I2C protocols.
- Write Firmware in VHDL.
- Work in a team environment and have a direct impact on the end product
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering preferred.
- Minimum least 2-3 years experience coding "C/C++"
- Ability to read and understand Electrical schematics.
- Ability to read and modify Legacy Code independently.
- Familiarity with Microchip dsPic30F Microcontroller; Freescale MPC5668G Microprocessor; Codewarrior, MPLAB, and Quartus II.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision when required.
- Must be authorized to legally work in the USA without (future) Visa sponsorship.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org